[Cbsupport] half dead debian

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Fri Aug 22 08:04:02 UTC 2003

HI Avery,

There is no quick email fix to your problem - nor is there any chance we
can fix it over the phone (you ar also outside our 3 mnths free
tel/inhouse support period).

 Your only option at this point, is to bring the box back to
Computerbank for fixing at our offices. If you do this - you will have
to leave the box here for at least one week - we will not fix it while
you wait. This service costs $11 flat fee if you come to our office.

The last time you came here with this problem - we did not have enough
time to fix your computer so you could take it home with you - we were
rushed and then you insisted that whatever we did was okay and that you
didnt want it all fixed because you were causing too much trouble.

AT that time - with your hdd issues - we advised that you would need to
get a bigger disk..until then ...you will experience the problem of hdd
space indefinately.

If you want the box installed again, by us, we can do this, but it will
need to be bought in to us and be left for up to 1 week.

If you want to give the knoppix hdd install a go - you can try it. With
knoppix 3.2 - to do this issue the command knx-hdinstall in a terminak
as the knoppix root user (see the knoppix menu). If you don;t have a
knoppix cd (the one you ordered from whereever never arrived) - let us
know and we will happily send you one in the post (upon receipt of payment).

Cheers, ...one very sick and overworked...

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Email: kylied at projectx.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.