[Cbsupport] Printer for Cara

Averydebrouwer hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Thu Aug 21 21:41:02 UTC 2003

> http://axxs.org/computerbank_doc/user_support/Low_Cost_Printers_that_are_supported_under_GNULinux/

hey Cara this is a site I mentioned in May
You may remember my post check it out check it out
this is the Computerbanks new experimental Web page that is still under
construction
all forms are password protected so you can't get them
but the is heaps of information here to find things
like this page is on compatble printers
I personally have an Epson C41SX run under CUPS C is for Colour 41 is
for model S is for Serial as opposed to C41UX for USB both supported

I like to buy my accessories from ACR
http://www.pcrecyclers.net/index1.html
I got my Epson from them and my Swann Modem
they are one of the few places that stock things that goes with Windows
95, that often means it has a tendancy to go with Linux but not always

Hope this helps Cara
and I guess you've sorted your emails out
regards
Avery