[Cbsupport] Ideas from a great person re cbsupport list and computerbank chat channels - remaining anon for now...

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Fri Apr 11 08:14:02 UTC 2003

HI all,

Below are some great starting points - and a way to move forward re setting up guidelines for cbsupport and computerbank chat channels... please send comments to this list and I will collate them and send them to our anon contributor. :) A report will ensue and from this we can expect to make some changes... :) Better information to go into training manuals and on our websites.

Now over to the brainstorm department... :)

Cheers,

Kylie