[Cbsupport] About me and what I thought Computerbank was for

Avery hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Tue Apr 8 04:38:04 UTC 2003

I've recieved 2 emails the other 20 odd were deleted by filter and I
never saw them

Do you know I got this computer from Computerbank March 20th

Do you know that all I know is windows and I learning something new

Do you know I had major nasal surgery on March 26 with a reall risk of
death and they had me in intensive care attatched to a ventilator and
heart monito

I was deperate to get the computer set up for before the surgery so the
printer and modem would work  in case I died David my husband who has
recourating from a broken back and wrist from a work place injury could
still looke for work

Do you know that I was going to volunteer to answer the phone on
Saturdays in a couple of weeks and see if I could rearrange things to be
there on Wednesdays as well so the phones could be answered

I thought computerbank was to help disadvantaged people like myself and
david to gain a computer and to learn linux and hopefully get the info
out htere into the communtiy

I didn't know you needed an IT degree to do that

I now feel like my questions are stupid, boring and far beneath many of
you. I was always taught that the secret of sucess is to share knowledge
and pass it to others.  I have spent hours and hours searching for
informaiton on the net and only now am I finding things relevant to my level

I've withdrawn my offer to answer phones even though I have experience
in reception and currently volunteer as a receptionsit as Kalimnia and
before Windermere.  I don not have the levels or skills to help out with
linux and debian and kde so I would be more of a hinderance than help

I had put things forward as I found things and will continue to do so
because I believe that there are other novices out there like me  who
might appreciate things I find..  if it only helps !1computer bank
person thats success you can always delete if its from me and you know
its beneath your superiority

So this doesn't happen why haven't one you techno geeks put to gether a
page for the basic training manual of where newbies ot go to
*Well don't worry I will,  from things I've found Kylies found and
people have emailed me mostly LUV who is supporting* me

www.debrouwer.org/home/avery David and me check out a very old picture
and my diverse interests
www.sads.org.au <www.sads.com.au> LQT heartwaves
www.seds.org.au/  Kalimnas umbrella org  even the intellectually disable
clients use computers
www.windermerecfs.com.au kids in crisis
http://www.housing.nsw.gov.au/tenant_part/Tenant_resource_service.htm
Souther Sydney Tennants Resourse I volunteered here
http://www.help.zip.com.au/rcc/volunteer.html I volunteer as a trainer
for Clubb 55 for teaching the elderly to use computers
http://www.inform.webcentral.com.au/acsa.htm telephone counsellor
counsellor training
http://www.execulink.com/~bwood/ourpast.htm
<http://www.execulink.com/%7Ebwood/ourpast.htm> i volunteer here when I