[Cbsupport] What are my programs?

Peter Eckersley pde at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Apr 7 07:58:01 UTC 2003

Hi Avery,

I suspect you'll find that your questions (whilst sensible) are going to
outstrip the ability of the cbsupport list to answer all of them!

You may find the answers to many of your more fundamental questions in
this book about Debian:

http://people.debian.org/~psg/ddg/

(also available as a downloadable PDF file here:

http://www.polaris.net/~dwarf/dwarfs-debian-guide.pdf

)

Good luck!

--