[Aslug] copyrights templates

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 26 18:21:16 EST 2010

The trickiest thing with using HTML (eg Slidy) without Flash is playing sound on
demand.
I remember discussing this with Dennis quite a while back.

This page has some useful options (especially 3 to 6):

http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/mark/audio/play.htm

I think it is possible to preload the sounds using Javascript to give the
illusion of immediacy.

Mike

On Fri 26/03/10  2:32 PM , ninti at internode.on.net sent: