[Aslug] Python Aboriginal ebook

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 18 19:33:14 EST 2010

Hi Krys

Funnily enough, some ASLUG people are talking of forming a Python special
interest group within ASLUG, and are looking for a project to provide a focus.
Personally, I'm not a Pythonista, but will CC this reply to the ASLUG list.

It might be worth joining the ASLUG list at http://www.aslug.org.au and letting
people know more about the project, eg where you're based, why you chose Python,
do you code in Python already, is it web-based or desktop-based, any databases
involved, etc etc.

Mike

NOTE: I have blanked out Krys's email and mobile below as this is going to end up
in a public archive. Contact Mike via the list for details if interested in
following up further ...

On Thu 18/03/10  5:44 PM , krys haber krys.haber at XXXXXXXX sent: