[Aslug] Re: support page 2

Adrian Casey axiiom at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 25 21:47:04 UTC 2001

Mike,

All contributions are moderated (i.e. check by me) before they appear.
Please allow 24 hours before your article will appear.

Moderation is a necessary evil; I'm responsible for the site and if some twit
posts offensive material, then I'm on the hook.

But hey, thanks for your contribution.  It is now up on the site.  I hope you
get some useful responses.

Regards.
Adrian.