[Aslug] The new ASLUG site is up!

Adrian Casey axiiom at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 18 22:34:04 UTC 2001

Greetings,

Well, after a long haul, the new interactive ASLUG web site is up and ready
for your enjoyment!

What does it offer?

It allows you to post your own Linux-related articles, post follow-up
comments to existing articles and vote in online-polls.  You can even post
technical questions for the community to (hopefully) answer.  I've created a
few Topics to group articles by.  If you need aditional Topics created, just
email me and I'll create them.

I'd like the new ASLUG site to become the central point of Linux discussion
here in the Alice Springs (and environs).  So, what are you waiting for?  Get
over to www.aslug.org.au and post an article.

(Note : all articles are subject to moderation so they won't appear
instantly).

Cheers.
Adrian.