[Aslug] Linux Pocket Book : Anyone got a copy?

Adrian Casey axiiom at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 9 20:29:48 UTC 2001

I have had a couple of requests since the show asking for copies of the Linux
Pocket Book.  The newsagents have sent their stock back to the publishers.

If anyone has a copy and would like to give or sell it, please let me know.

Also, please remember that we are *not* meeting tomorrow night.  Our next
meeting will be Tuesday, July 24th.

The show went well overall.  We had lots of varied visitors to the booth.  It
was interesting to note the number of people who have installed Linux and
were asking specific questions.

The Compaq gear went very well (particularly the projector).  I'll post some
images on the site in the near future.

Thanks to all those who helped out with the booth.

Cheers.
Adrian.