[Announce] lca2011 - Book accommodation at Urbanest before the 31.Dec.2010

Marco Ostini marco at lca2011.linux.org.au
Fri Dec 17 18:07:30 EST 2010

Hi all,

Quoting the twitter post of James Purser: "holy crap, just over a
month until #lca2011." Yep, not long now until the start of our
favourite FOSS conference. (yay!)

Along with the need to purchase your lca2011 registration soon if
you've not done so, there is also limited time to book your
accommodation in Brisbane.

Urbanest is fresh and new, a pleasant walk away from the linux.conf.au
2011, blessed with great views and excellently located close to great
restaurants and things to see and do in Southbank. We're also
supplying it with some very suitable bandwidth for lca2011 people.
It's the place to stay for lca2011.

   http://lca2011.linux.org.au/accommodation/

Getting to Urbanest from the airport is a cinch on the Airtrain,
without any changes needed. Just hop on at the airport, and hop off at
South Bank railway station.

Urbanest have agreed to hold rooms aside for lca2011 until the 31st of
December 2010, which is just 14 days away.

We would encourage you to Register for lca2011, and book your
accommodation at Urbanest, before Christmas.

   http://lca2011.linux.org.au/register/prices

I hope you all enjoy a peaceful, happy and safe Christmas.

Cheers,
Marco
--
Marco Ostini - LCA2011 - Papers team chair
marco at lca2011.linux.org.au

http://lca2011.linux.org.au/
Follow the flow to Brisbane!