[Linux-aus] Cheap VMs in Australia

Al Maclang almaclang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 23:32:24 AEDT 2024

Hello Team,

I suggest exploring the Oracle Cloud, which offers a free version. You can
find more information at the following link:
https://www.oracle.com/cloud/free/

Additionally, this YouTube link provides further insights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWeFD4NNF5o

Please note that this service is completely free, with no additional or
hidden costs, and it remains free indefinitely.

Kind regards,
Al