[Linux-aus] A photon bucket and a shameless plug

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Feb 4 04:06:08 AEDT 2024

G'day Linux Australia people,

I'm on the bridge of a titanic spaceship, operating a photon bucket,
Australia's largest.  I've seen planes, satellites, planets,
asteroids, stars and galaxies.  Also ten spiders, one gecko, and
fifteen kangaroos.  Lots of Linux, C, C++, Tcl/Tk, and Python here.

https://quozl.linux.org.au/2024-02-03.jpg

Happy to answer questions.

--

Hey, does anyone need someone like me?  Experience like an accretion
disc, stuff keeps falling in, with Linux and embedded systems always

https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-cameron-aa392b13
https://github.com/quozl
https://quozl.linux.org.au/

p.s. this meal break post not written by an AI.  ;-)