[Linux-aus] Interested in FOSS phone development?

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Feb 3 22:44:23 AEDT 2024

I've got a PinePhonePro (thanks to Linux Australia), a Librem5, and a bunch of
touch screen laptops for testing FOSS phone technology.

Is anyone in Melbourne or Canberra interested in meeting up to work on this?
If you don't have hardware for such things and just want to test how your
software works on such hardware then I'm happy to meet up and provide hardware
for testing.

I'm available in Melbourne most weekends and in Canberra a few times a year.
Let me know off-list if you are interested.