[Linux-aus] RISC-V

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Tue Oct 24 20:18:38 AEDT 2023

Hi Russel,

Another very interesting RISC-V company is the Milk-V company:
https://milkv.io  they have range of boards from the Milk-V Duo which is a
US$ 9.00 board capable of running a basic Linux kernel with good video
support, right up to the Milk-V Pioneer - a 64 core 2Ghz server class board
(Mini-ATX). Some of their kit is still under development, but it's getting
pretty exciting in the RISC-V space.

A lot of the newer ESP-32 microcontrollers like the C2 are also based on
RISC-V which gives it a lot of groundswell in embedded devices.

Regards,

Euan.