[Linux-aus] Getting to Everything Open in Gladstone

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:50:21 AEDT 2023

This is a bit of a shock to me, as when I was talking to them about this
earlier this year, they were quite certain that this trackwork was going to
be much earlier 8-(

The screenshot above is from
https://www.queenslandrailtravel.com.au/serviceupdates/Pages/default.aspx -
scroll down, and then click forward to April.

So, it now looks like Bonza or Qantas it is for getting up here, OR,
arriving on/before the 11th for those that want to take the train.

--Rob