[Linux-aus] Getting to Everything Open in Gladstone

Info info at petermoulding.com
Sun Oct 15 17:26:21 AEDT 2023

Gladstone is 15 hours drive from here on the Central Coast. I would look at going up the A3 to visit
the Bunya Mountains National Park and back down on the A5 to visit Guluguba on the way back.

6 days of travel. 5 hours drive + 3 hours bush walk each day.

Of course, anyone who has already visited Kroombit Tops National Park and similar might just fly.

Perhaps a local could recommend the best spots to do stuff on the way into Gladstone from those
other roads.