[Linux-aus] printer advice

Steven Ellis steven.ellis at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:18:42 AEST 2023

We've got a Brother MFP (MFC 9140CDN) and Linux support has generally been
excellent. We picked up this model as we wanted A3 printing support, and I
can scan remotely over wifi via xsane or simple-scan.

If we were replacing it I'd tend towards a refillable unit, but a the time
there were limited A3 models so their prices were rather high.

Steven