[Linux-aus] GUI programming

Ashley heracles1108 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:19:02 AEST 2023

I have used Gambas 3 quite often as it is very similar to Visual Basic
and it makes it easy to convert a program from Gambas to Visual Basic if
you want to develop applications in both environments.

I know you prefer not to use Python but it is a vert easy to learn and
useful language with lots of objects available.

Also, if you are familiar with C you can use any number of IDEs and Kits
with it. It is even easy to use Emacs as a development environment for C.

This is only the tip of what is available.

Ashley