[Linux-aus] [Linux-aus, abuse] Prince Alfred e-petition & coronation deadline

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Wed May 3 18:40:48 AEST 2023

Here are the whois details for Daniel's domain, just in case anyone
within LA leadership would like to bring this to the attention of the
abuse@ address of the registrar he uses:

$ whois pocock.com.au
Domain Name: POCOCK.COM.AU
Registry Domain ID: D407400000002574667-AU
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.auda.org.au
Registrar URL: https://elb.www.netregistry.com.au/contact-us/
Last Modified: 2022-06-19T01:24:45Z
Registrar Name: Netregistry Pty Ltd
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse at webcentral.com.au
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.279080901
Reseller Name:
https://afilias.com.au/get-au/whois-status-codes#serverRenewProhibited
Status Reason: Not Currently Eligible For Renewal
Registrant Contact ID: ADDO1046
Registrant Contact Name: Domain Admin
Tech Contact ID: C0647391-AR
Tech Contact Name: Domain Admin