[Linux-aus] Employing staff/Single Touch Payroll/MyGovID - help!

Info info at petermoulding.com
Fri Jun 9 08:40:07 AEST 2023

Government Web sites are full of Javascript trackware. I send requests for privacy to government
departments and our "representatives" in parliament but get few replies and only one site changed.
The fact that politicians use those tools on their own sites for tracking us shows they neither care
nor think about privacy. You could have a tough time ahead.

Could we, as a group, make privacy or open source an issue for an election? That might get some
government attention?

Peter