[Linux-aus] LUGs

Info info at petermoulding.com
Fri Jul 7 17:02:37 AEST 2023

There was one subject of real interest everywhere that is just not covered anywhere I can see online
or at conferences. How did people crack Medibank etc. Where are the "here is what we did wrong"
presentations? Based on the last couple of years, you could run a five day conference with eight
confessions a day just using the cases mentioned in the media, not the hundreds where they paid the
ransom and kept everything quiet.

I would fly anywhere for a conference like that, even Hobart in Winter.

I guess most of it would not be relevant to Linux users as it would be Microsoft email automatically
opening viruses or something similar.