Re: [Linux-aus] FireFox vs IceWeasel

Paul Wayper wrote:
What's worrying me, as an observer, is the proliferation of reasons why
the Mozilla Foundation are suddenly the Big Bad Boogey-men who go around
beating up innocent developers. When each person offers a different
'real reason' why things are going to the dogs, I start to wonder what
the real issue is.
Aren't the boogey men the ones trying to stop people renaming/forking/otherwise not having a product called firefox? its open source[1], I'm kinda surprised its caused such a fuss.
Aaaaanyway, that's enough from me.

Have fun,

Paul
[1] perhaps less binary reporting stuff mentioned in this thread??

--
Karl Goetz
The buck stops there -> $