Re: [Linux-aus] Interview with Mark Lloyd from ACS on compulsory accreditation

Brenda Aynsley wrote:

I asked my colleagues on the ACS Council what this was about, and I still havent listened to it and I'm on a slow dialup right now, but it apparently refers to those who work in ICT in the health and safety critical work spaces who will need to be registered under a mandatory registration system.

Hi Brenda,

Could you please ensure that this won't be a public register,
otherwise it needlessly exposes the names of those working on
military cryptographic and fire control systems (both of which
are 'critical systems').

Thanks,
Glen