Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Website

On 11/20/06, Stewart Smith <stewart@linux.org.au> wrote:

sure... except the news and press pages are currently set up like this (IIRC): - pivot install - create post *in specific category* (and not able to edit other entries) - pivot publishes RSS - a (not planet la) planet install grabs the RSS - planet produces HTML - index.php for linux.org.au includes the HTML

I'm sure drupal has a simpler way to do the same thing :)

Well, if not, I'm happy to integrate the non-planet-la planet into planet - ie so we have one install. Just let me know... -- Michael Davies "Do what you think is interesting, do somthing that michael@msdavies.net you think is fun and worthwhile, because otherwise http://michaeldavies.org you won't do it well anyway." -- Brian Kernighan