Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Website

You might like to consider Plone as well. Harder to setup than Drupal, but I think easier for non-technical users to manage content in.

On 16/11/2006, at 2:09 PM, James Purser wrote:

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 13:32 +1100, Avi Miller wrote:
While I admit I have a personal agenda, your email suggests that what
you really need to do first is select an appropriate content
management system (perhaps via some official tender process). Once
you've found an appropriate solution, you can then more easily
determine the effort required to redevelop the Linux Australia website.

Just a thought. :)

cYa,
Avi

Hi Avi,

A CMS is exactly what I'm looking at. I have a preference for Drupal
however I am open to suggestions.

In terms of a spec, I'm going to be writing up a very basic one over the
next couple of days.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member