Re: [Linux-aus] An abridged history of #linuxaus and Linux Australia IRC

Craige McWhirter wrote:
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2006-June/047380.html

That is an ad hominem argument if I've ever seen one. What possible relevance does his personal life have to the service he provides?

We should keep the discussion focused around what benefit we can best provide to the Australian Linux community -- and from what Pia says, it sounds like the Freenode one is engaging and warm, which is how we want LA to be.

re,
N (not an IRC user, so I have no preference about the technology or forum, just the service)