Re: [Linux-aus] Re: [IP] Death by DMCA

Rusty Russell wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 00:08 +1000, Andrew Pam wrote:

IEEE Spectrum article - something else to show our politicians?

Indeed, I already have the link up on http://linux.org.au/law

It's an excellent summary of the effect on innovation.  I tried
contacting the IEEE locally, no response.  Does anyone have a local
connection?

Thanks!
Rusty.

Hi folks

For a longer term doc on US use of FTA in partner nations
theres a book called Confessions of an Economic Hitman but an ex-FTA negotiator with a conscience.

Worth a read for a wider perspective on guiding economic principles for FTA negotiation.

Cheers

Janet