Re: [Linux-aus] Committee Meeting - 2005/03/29

Should this be public?

Um, no! AJ realised just as he sent it that he'd put in the wrong address and we frantically tried to stop it being processed by the list server, but it slipped through before we could do so.

Now if Digital had been a Vic20 maybe we'd have had time to stop it, but
seeing as it's a honkin' great dual-processor machine with way too many
spare cycles it outran us poor humans.

Right. Action item for next meeting. Acquire vic 20.

I could donate a Genuine VZ 200 if that would help ;)

That's a mighty Z80 whipping along at 3 Mhz, that's 3 MILLION cycles a second! (wow!)

http://www.homecomputer.de/pages/f_vtech.html

Just plonk embedded Linux for z80 on and you're ready for email that can be caught at the server.

Pax