Re: [Linux-aus] Re: Proposal: LA cooperation with Community Code

Matthew Palmer wrote:
Is that what we're talking about here? It seems pretty reasonable to me, once you get through all the wherefores and thithers...
That is the gist of it.

So can we get a concrete proposal to vote on? No ifs or buts, just a brief summary of what Community Code is, what you want, and who should be on the sub-ctte, and who the chair is? No need to be too detailed, or too wordy, it just needs to be clear on what you want, and what's being agreed upon.

Hrm, I imagine there'll be a BOF/lightning-talk on this at LCA too... *hinthint* :)

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <secretary@linux.org.au>