From: Bill Farrow <bill@arrowsreach.com>
To: luv@luv.asn.au
Subject: Re: firewall& flashviewer home use
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:57:33 +1000

> Can anyone recommend a firewall for debian to do safe internet banking and
> credit card transactions and wher to download it

You don't need a firewall to access the internet banking services.
I am using Konqueror to access ANZ and Westpac banks, it has all the security
crypto that you need. There is a padlock icon that shows if you are secure
when on the web.

> The same please for a flashviewer
> both for home or domestic use

There is a debian package for the flash player. Run this : "apt-get install
flashplugin-nonfree" and press enter when it asks you questions. It will then
download the Macromedia Flash Player and install it.

Bill
-
luv@luv.asn.au is for LINUX-RELATED POSTS ONLY. For details and information