[Open Source Forums] Looking for extra Income? Please Read.

jobs at seek.com.au jobs at seek.com.au
Fri Jul 13 10:06:52 UTC 2007

Good day to everybody who received this letter!

This is an offer from our company for those who is searching for a job and cannot find one. We are pleased to offer you a job, both part and full time. This job requires neither higher education nor any experience, you just should be over 18 and have a desire to work. The work we are offering will not take much of your time and efforts - just 1-3 hours a day. You will also not invest any money. All you are supposed do is to be honest and do your work well. With us, you will be able to earn 500-800 dollars a week. This is a real offer for all of you who have not found a job yet. If you are ready to begin working with us, you should just visit our web-site: http://www.inworldjob.biz/uzerregist.html and REGISTER there. After you have registered, we will contact you within the next 24 hours and begin working with you. We guarantee you stable earnings so that you will not be in need of money. Good luck to everybody, and we will be waiting for you!