[LC++][Fwd: Re: Welcome to festvox-talk]

J.A.H. heblack at ispmonsters.com
Mon Nov 28 03:25:03 UTC 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Welcome to festvox-talk
Date: 	Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:03:03 -0800
From: 	J.A.H. <heblack at ispmonsters.com>
To: 	festival-talk at metronomicon.com

Majordomo at metronomicon.com wrote:

>--

>command in the body of your email message:
>
>    unsubscribe festvox-talk
>
>or from another account, besides heblack at alumni.ucsd.edu:

>If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
>(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
>list itself) send email to <owner-festvox-talk at metronomicon.com> .
>This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
>to contact a human.
>
> Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
> in case you don't already have it:
>

>festvox-talk is a mailing list for discussing the building speech
>synthesis voices primarily within the Festival Speech Synthesis
>System (http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival.html).
>
>http://www.festvox.org offers documentation scripts, examples for
>building voices in currently supported and new languages.

Hi. A person asked me to please subscribe to this list to get help with
digital citizens band relay. I am not exactly sure what it is. A
discussion group would have a lot of people with the same interest, and
one of them might know of good programs for specific computers or
operation systems. I don't know what programs are available, nor how
well they work.

From: J.A.H.