[LC++]Help with digital CB radio. . .

J.A.H. heblack at ispmonsters.com
Fri Nov 25 19:43:02 UTC 2005

*The point about the subject of this email is I need help! I  do not
have any idea if there is an equivalent digital band which can mimic yet
surpass some of the capabilities of the analog citizens band radio service.

Its communications range is from one to five miles:
http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/personal/cb/

How would I alone make my GNU Linux System installed with the emerge
command dial my modem all by itself? (The computer can dial it so that
it can go through my modem.)Also, how would you do this pro grammatically!!

Note: This being for other reason such as automating a message to a fax
number and also to a voice mail answering system for an automated drop
or what not.
*

Registrant Phone:+1.14135495159

Registrant Name : VOS-D