[LC++]Line by Line debug in Linux.

Sarvex Jatasra sarvex at acmet.com
Tue Oct 5 14:05:02 UTC 2004

If you are looking for an IDE in linux (similar to Visual Studio) then
try "Ajunta" or "KDevelop" they are really good IDEs and also support
debugging. If you like the good old days, try Xemacs it is a really nice
editor and also a front-end for gdb (GnuDeBugger).

As for Cygwin, it depends upon the installation, if you have downloaded
all the packages, you will be able to run Xemacs in through XCygwin.

And a honest suggestion, if you want to migrate to linux.... get the
system running linux... and not cygwin

With Regards

Sarvex Jatasra

Software Engineer