[LC++]Unresolved symbol when loading module

Krishna Monian k_tutorials at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 05:49:01 UTC 2004

I basically need the working directory of the process
that calls particular system calls(open for example)
that I am rerouting.

I have seen this being done in code earlier. However I
am not too sure how exactly it was done.

How else can I get the working directory of the
calling process? I do not have a process struct that
comes in when the call is made. I only have the
filename, flags and mode.

Thanks
Krishna Monian