[LC++]NEXT OF KIN NEEDED

edward smith ed_smith at digitelone.com
Wed Sep 3 09:11:01 UTC 2003

Dear Sir/madam,

It is with trust and believe that I write to you. I am
Barrister EDWARD SMITH, a Solicitor at Law. I am the
personal attorney to Mr. William Cole a National of
your Country, who used to work with Shell Development
Company here in Nigeria.
On the 21st of April 2001, my client, his wife and
their only daughter were involved in a car accident
along sagamu express road Ondo State. All occupants of
the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then
I have made several enquiries to locate any of my
clients extended relatives, this hasalso proved
unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist in recovering the fund valued
at US$15.4 Million left behind by my client before it
gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the
Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were
deposited.
The said Security Finance Company has issued me a
notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account
confisicated within the next twenty one official
working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in
locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek
the consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the
deceased since you bear his last names, so that the
proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we
shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities
for transfer. I have all necessary information and
legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I
require from you is your honest cooperation to enable
us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that
this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.
I would be grateful if this mail will be favoured with
an early reply.
Best regards,

Barr.EDWARD SMITH(SAN)