[LC++]Interrupt signals and streams - a bad mix?

Torsten Rennett Torsten at Rennett.de
Tue Feb 18 18:10:26 UTC 2003

Dr Mark H Phillips wrote:
> Below I enclose my test code which exhibits the problem.  (Well I
> should add, it exhibits the problem under Intel Solaris - it seems
> to work okay under Linux.)

You are using the old signal(2) ANSI C signal handling, so this does not
wonder. It has different semantics on different platforms. I repeat the
Linux man-page:

"It is better to avoid signal altogether, and use sigaction(2) instead."

Torsten

--
Ingenieurbuero RENNETT      -- innovative Software-Entwicklung --
Torsten Rennett