[LC++]Re: [LCP]Linux Conference 2004 in Australia

Dr Mark H Phillips mark at austrics.com.au
Mon Feb 17 12:30:02 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 13:35, David Lloyd wrote:

> Hmmm...
>
> > I was just pondering whether it would be worth having a "Mini
> > Conference" generally centered around C, C++ and the tools used in
> > Linux to develop with it. It could be a mixture of tutorials, talks,
> > experiences and so forth...
> >
> > They'll probably be held on January 12-13 2004 in Adelaide, South
> > Australia and it doesn't necessarily have to be a two day affair.
>
> I take it from the deafening silence that the answer is "no"?

How about a definite maybe? :-)

I think such a thing could be useful, but might be a lot of work for
not a huge gain given the low volume on this list.

Perhaps a more achieveable goal would be to organize a single talk +
discussion afterwards??  That way people would get a chance
to meet each other and discuss things?

Just a thought anyway.

Cheers,

Mark.