[LC++]getopt(3)

Bahram Moshrefnoory bmoshref at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:26:01 UTC 2003

I am a very novice programmer and was assigned a problem that I have been
having a lot of difficulty with. I'm supposed to write a program that does
exactly was the cat option on unix does which seems easy enough however we
are to incorporate the getopt(3) function in our program and I have no idea
how to utilize this in my program. I have read all the manuals and know of
its functions and what it does, but from a coding standpoint I am not sure
how I am supposed to approach it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks you