[LC++]g++ 3.2 and C++ standards

Christian Beaudoin christ_beaudoin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 12:10:01 UTC 2002

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.

I tried to compile my code with g++ 2.95.3 and it compiles very well !

I think it s not a question of bugs in gcc 3.2, but more a question of
standards. In particular, they changes many things in the STL. They have
thrown away the hash_map and the includes ending by ".h" don't work anymore.

I will continue working with the version 2.95.3 until the new standards are
popular enough that the change be valuable.

   Christian