[LC++]ThreadPool

Jack Lloyd lloyd at acm.jhu.edu
Wed Dec 18 02:13:01 UTC 2002

I don't know for sure, but you might take a look at ACE, which is open
source and (from what I've seen) very well documented. It has all kind of
things of the flavor of a thread pool, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if
it had what you're looking for. I've never used it but many people speak
highly of it. -Jack