[LC++]enum, #define, const, static const, or member const???

Vincent Penquerc'h Vincent.Penquerch at artworks.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 19:34:05 UTC 2002

> I don't often interfere, but do we *have* to have HTML e-mail AND
> text
> e-mail? This little black duck works over a 28.8k link and it's
> *painful*...

I do apologize, but our mailserver (From MS, mind you) is broken,
and the sysop has slipped the 'upgrade or fix' option under the
carpet. All my settings are set to plain text, but Exchange does
override it. It's a well known bug. I'll try to keep the quotes I
make to the bare minimum.
Now, if anyone knows of a proxy site that does automatic stripping
of HTML and forwards the text result, I'd happily use that ;)
Again, apologies to everyone, I know it's a pain (I used to use
mutt at home when I had IP connection).
Sorry for this reply to be in HTML .... :|

--
Vincent Penquerc'h