[LC++]Is there a place for public data members?

Keith kschin at unf.edu
Tue Nov 6 01:56:02 UTC 2001

Every simple class has the chance to get complicated. I have found this
out when I wrote a 'simple' cd player class. I knew much better when I
wrote object classes for a ray tracing class.

If the class/program is something you are going to write/use/throw away
then simple is good. If it is something you are going to maintain, use
the 'proper' way to save you a headache in the future.

Keith