[LC++]g++ 3.0 warning messages

Bernhard Josef Rieder bernhard at ratte.dhs.org
Sat Jul 28 01:24:10 UTC 2001

Hi,

I have some problems with g++ warning messages. I like compiling
my programs with all warnings enabled and it helps me to improve my
programming style and to put some time from debugging into
development. However, enabling all warning messages is very painful with
g++ since I always get a lot of warning messages from the stl.

Is there a simple way to enable all warnings in the user code but
disable warnings caused by standard includes (located in /usr/....)?

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Rieder & Nagetiere:  /""\       __    _,-""-.
   bernhard at ratte.dhs.org    / `.o\     (0)),-"    .-.'.