[LC++]Posix threads

Keith Schincke kschin at unf.edu
Tue Aug 28 23:22:04 UTC 2001

The debian (2.2 at least) package is glibc-doc.
You can use dselect to pick it or
apt-get install glibc-doc

--
Keith Schincke           My dawg is always with me.
Jacksonville, Fl               00 Spool - Wild at Heart

You know you've been hacking too long when...
...you hit the snooze bar, it goes off again, you hit it again and make a
mental note that you can't do it much longer because your subroutine is
mallocing memory each time it goes off, and soon will run out.