[TasLUG] Hobart TasLUG Meeting: Thursday 21 February

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Fri Feb 22 10:43:26 AEDT 2019

Hello All,

Just following on from Ian's email... I try to have links to the slides
of all previous talks (where available) available on the hobart talks repo:

   https://gitlab.com/taslug/hobart-talks/

You can also find my welcome slides - by clicking on the month heading -
if there were any links from my intros you were after.

Thanks again to everyone came along to the meeting last night.

SeeYa,
John.