[Taslug] Free books (Launceston)

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Tue Jun 19 08:58:55 AEST 2018

This is a bit of a hello and goodbye post: Hello, I'm Simon. I'm a
lecturer at Worldview Centre in St Leonards and spare-time hacker. I
work on the SILE typesetting system (it's cool and you should use it),
various font tools, and odd bits and pieces.

Goodbye: I'm leaving Australia at the beginning of next month, (sob) and
am trying to get rid of stuff. I've decided not to take the heavier
computer books with me.

If anyone would like copies of

The Unicode Standard v8.0 (two volumes)
Fonts and Encodings by Yannis Haralambous

they're free to anyone who can collect them. Perfect for anyone
interested in multilingual text processing or who just wants a more
impressive shelf of O'Reilly books. Contact me off list.

Thanks,
Simon