[Taslug] Hobart TasPubLUG: Thursday 21 June 2018

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Thu Jun 14 13:09:33 AEST 2018

Hello All,

This month we will again be meeting up and the (now traditional) Hope
and Anchor Tavern for a bite to eat and a chat about all things related
to free and open source software, hardware and culture.

    When: 6:30pm, Thursday 21 June 2018

   Where: Hope and Anchor Tavern (65 Macquarie St, Hobart)

If you are planning to come along (even for a quick drink) please let me
know by Tuesday so I can make the appropriate booking.

I hope to see a big turn out next Thursday.

SeeYa,
John.

== July Meeting ==
I've had a couple of people offer to give a couple of short talks in
July, but a couple more people would be good. If you have something that
you want to give a short talk about (5-15mins) then please let me know.