[Taslug] Hobart TasLUG Meeting: Thursday 19 July

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Fri Jul 13 16:35:19 AEST 2018

Hello Karl,

There is no existing setup at Enterprize that we can utilise. I did
notice in their recent newsletter that they have just received approval
for a Federal Regional Development grant and when we did a tour through
the place a couple of weeks back they mentioned they were hoping to put
the money towards a refit of the office space. So it may be something
they might look at in the future... but there are no specifics that I'm
aware of.

They do provide a good Internet connection through, so it may be
possible for us to rig up something ourselves.

Mainly I think this first meeting will be about getting familiar with
the new space... if we can get the projector to work I'll consider it a
success :D

I think it would be great to be more inclusive of people who can't
attend in person, so if someone is willing to take it upon themselves to
organise some sort of video stream, that would be great.

SeeYa,
John.